Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's photo time!

I've been a bit slack in taking pics of my recent creations, so as I have a bit of a quiet day today (thank goodness for childcare!) I thought I'd catch up.

Some of these are still works in progress.. I want to make a few tweaks here and there, but I figured I'd post them as much to remind myself as for you lovely people to make "oooohh" noises over :)

I'm planning to have a Christmas workshop thingy in early November where people can come along and make a few cards and other things, and a couple of these projects I thought I might use for that.
If you would be interested in booking a spot, please feel free to leave me a message and I'll post more details in a little while.

And now... on to the photos!


Bag in a Box


Cardstock: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Cheerful Treat DSP (Hostess only)
Accessories: Ruffled ribbon - Lucky Limeade, Scallop circle punch, round tab punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch,  rhinestone





Bookmark Card
Stamp Sets:  Best of Everyting, Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Inks: Bashful Blue, Calypso Coral, Perfect Plum, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: 2 step Bird punch, scallop circle punch, word window punch, modern label punch, 1" circle punch, Chantilly crochet trim.





Ornament Punch Window Gift Box
Stamp Sets: Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Ornament punch, Jewelry Tag punch, linen thread, mini glue dots

Easy, peasy tutorial video here :)





Dasher Card

Stamp Sets: Dasher, Snow Swirled, Starburst Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, decorative label punch,  Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

(sorry! I can't remember where I cased this one from.)






My first attempt at brayering!!




Mini folding scrapbook - closed

Mini folding scrapbook - open


Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Mocha Morning specialty DSP, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks: Versamark, Soft Suede
Accessories: Modern label punch, Very Vanilla satin ribbon

This idea came from another demo - Belinda Neil, who I think was shown by a customer of hers.  It's so simple, but looks amazing! I don't think she has the instructions on her blog, so I'll do my best to get some up here soon!




Ornament Punch Decoration Card

This will be a gift plus card when I've finished tweaking... there will be a cute little ornament that you can take out of the card and hang on your tree! (similar to the one in pic below)

Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Snow Swirled, Four The Seasons
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Inks: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz



Tree Ornament
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Ornament punch, hemp twine





Pacman Topnote Bag
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Owl builder punch, large oval punch

I CASED this retro delight from Jane Hignite's blog - she has some wonderful ideas!






Snow Swirled card
Stamp Sets: Snow Swirled, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Trim Border punch



So, that's it for today... if you've managed to make it this far down :) I'll try not to save everything up in future so there isn't so much to wade through. 

1 comment:

  1. Lou these are all great. Love your mini album and your first brayer attempts. I often make things and forget to take pictures too, so I am glad you found some quiet time to do it.

    ReplyDelete