Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hop to it!

Wow.. where has the time gone? The last few weeks have been frantically busy and I can't believe it's the last day of February already! That means my (biggest) baby boy will be 7 on the weekend!! Lots to do, and as usual I've left it all to the last minute ;) Oh well... it'll be fine, right?

Anyway, getting on to the stamping stuff. If March goes by anywhere near as fast as February did, Easter will be here before we know it. So I've gotten a jump start (pun absolutely intended!) on my Easter crafting. I'm going to be holding a small workshop on March 18th, where we will be making some bag toppers for the long, think cello tubes. The plan is to fill them with some mini easter eggs and hide them in the garden for the kids to find :) (I know those of you who know me will be snorting with laughter at my mis-use of the word "garden")

How cute will this little guy look perching on top of a tube of scrummy easter eggs?!?

I'll post a tutorial on how I made him after the workshop (with better photos, I promise!). Easy peasy punch art, great for making in bulk for all the family :)

If you'd like to book a spot at the workshop, just send me an email and I'll fit you in. It will be on Sunday, March 18th from 2 - 3.30pm. Cost will be $10 which will include materials to make 6 Bunnies (we will aim to complete one on the day and have the rest ready for assembly at home), afternoon tea and refreshments. If you are very, very lucky I won't have eaten all the chocolate before you get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment