Friday, March 30, 2012

Bye-bye Sale-A-Bration

*sniff* I am very sad to say goodbye to the lovely stamps and DSP from this year's Sale-A-Bration catalogue. I especially love the DSP, and I can see myself torn between using it on everything, and being really stingy with it so I don't run out!

Here is the last card I made using these awesome products:






On a completely different topic... OMG do I need to learn how to take better photos! I guess it would help not leaving them all until last thing at night... but with all my "helpful" children running around during daylight hours, getting any photos taken would most likely never happen!

My usual trick is to try a few pics, say "oh these look rubbish!" then ask my darling husband (and amateur photography enthusiast) to take them for me :) Unfortunately, he has yet to return from his latest jaunt to the US, so you poor unfortunates will have to make do with my efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment