Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's almost time....

for a new Mini Catalogue!!

The sad news is that we say good bye to Sale-a-bration at the end of this month (have you got all the stamps yet??), but the good news is that as of April 1st, there will be a new mini to drool over!!

I've had a bit of a peek, and I have to say I'm impressed. A few excellent new tools are making an appearance, as well as some luscious new stamps and DSPs. Stampin' Up! have also added a new dimension to card making with SCENTED EMBOSSING POWDER!!! That's right.. now you cards can look awesome and smell delicious!

Here is a quick card I made with my new goodies tonight, inspired by Yapha Mason's card (sorry for the p.poor photography):


How many new goodies can you spot? Oh if only you could smell over the internet...it's delicious!

I've got a mad few days coming up - work, kids sports, renovations, dinner out with the girls, so I may not be able to get many cards made :( I've got soooo many ideas, just not enough time at the moment! Hopefully I'll be able to get one or two done and uploaded. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment