Thursday, May 24, 2012

Damn technology!

Once again, things are a little quiet in minks land. This is due to my computer deciding its time had come to go meet the great motherboard in the sky. I fear its untimely demise may have actually been the result of a lingering illness caused by one too many liquids finding their way onto the keyboard - i blame the kids!! I'm not that much of a tech head that I thought I'd have trouble without a computer, I mean there are other things to do, right? WRONG! I'm going insane! I have to check my email on the iPad, or my phone...I know! How can I possibly cope living under these conditions? Well, as has often been said to my oldest "suck it up, Princess". Hopefully mr tax man will be nice to us and I'll be able to get a new laptop soon... or should I say, my husband will get a new laptop and I'll inherit his old one (unless I'm banned after last nights teensy little accident where the twins may or may not have knocked my glass over his keyboard. But it was ok, we've learned our lesson and it had a plastic keyboard protector on it!). Aaaaanyway, I can't figure out how to get the bloody iPad to put the photos here, so once I've done my probation I'll steal the hubby's laptop and post some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment