Saturday, October 27, 2012

An Owly card for Charlie Chuckles

You guessed it... I'm back with *another* owl! I think my little obsession may be getting out of control ;)  I love this set (Owl Occasions), and I love the little man I made it for - my honorary nephew, Charles!

I decided to use the new Framelits dies to attempt an interlocking gate card. Sounds fancy, but was actually pretty easy, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Here's the front - the island indigo frame opens to the left, then the central frame opens to the right.

And here's inside:







It's funny how much I'm using Summer Starfruit at the moment... when I first saw the new colours I really didn't go much on it. It really grows on you though :)

Anyway, we've got yet another party to go to tomorrow, so I need to get my mojo on and make a pirate card - stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment